Want to go to Interior Design school?

To become a professional interior designer, or a Registered Interior Designer (RID) as the profession is known in BC, students have two options:

1. Register in a CIDA-accredited Interior Design bachelor degree. In BC, the CIDA-accredited ID programs are offered at BCIT, KPU and VIU.

2. Complete CIDQ’s Alternative Review Program following approximately five years of interior design work experience.

For further information regarding education requirements, please visit our website.