Mar 2 - Kreel Creative Design Consultants
KREEL CREATIVE SEEKING INTERMEDIATE/SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
Kreel Creative is a boutique Interior Design firm in Vancouver’s design and lifestyle-focused Armoury District. We specialize in high-end residential and hospitality projects.
We generally work on medium to large-scale projects involving new builds, or complete renovations, and we currently have projects in Chicago, LA, San Diego, Victoria, Whistler, and Vancouver.
Our work environment is relaxed, and supportive of designers who appreciate a flexible schedule. Most staff divide their time between a home office and our light-filled studio.
The firm is committed to quality over quantity – we promise exceptional outcomes to clients and ensure we are staffed to live up to this promise.
• Managing all aspects of assigned projects from start to finish, from conceptual designs
through project construction, (with guidance and direction as needed)
• Designing plans, elevations, sketches and sourcing reference material for presentations that
communicate design intent
• Producing complete interior construction and specifications drawings for permit, tendering
and construction purposes
• Coordinating external consultants, (electrical, mechanical, etc.)
• Supporting with client presentations and meetings (some you’ll lead, some you’ll participate)
• Cultivating positive, collaborative client relationships
• Min. 5-8 years’ experience with residential and/or hospitality projects
• Experience running own projects, and ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
• Proficiency in AutoCAD 2014, MS Office Suite, and InDesign
• 3D rendering an asset
• Interior Design degree/diploma
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
• Open to travel, as required,
How to apply: