Mar 23 - CHIL Interior Design
Our CHIL Interior Design – Vancouver studio is looking for a highly motivated senior Interior Designer. This individual will have a passion for hospitality design and be creative to the core, one who is driven by success, and embraces being part of a high performance team.
• Work with and lead the team to produce informative proposals and presentations
• Contribute to business development efforts through your contacts with hotel developers and
hotel operators or brands.
• Oversee and prepare documentation for the selection, specification, procurement and
installation of FFE fixtures, furnishings and equipment
• Oversee and prepare Contract Documents (plans, elevations, sections, details and schedules)
primarily in AutoCAD.
• A degree or diploma from a CIDA accredited Interior Design program
• At least 8 years’ experience working with a recognized Interior Design firm with hospitality
• Active membership with IDIBC (or other relevant regulatory body)
• Attained, or are working towards attaining NCIDQ certification
• Attained, or are working towards attaining your LEED Green Associate certification
• Sound knowledge of AutoCAD, REVIT, Windows (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint), and Spexx;
as well as a host of 3D graphic programs such as 3Ds Max, Sketch-up, Photoshop, InDesign,
• Solid experience and portfolio of diverse creative projects with emphasis in Hospitality and
For more information about our firm visit http://www.bharchitects.com