Mar 23 - CHIL Interior Design
Our CHIL Interior Design - Vancouver studio is looking for a highly motivated Intermediate Interior Designer. This individual will have a passion for hospitality design and be creative to the core, one who is driven by success, and embraces being part of a high performance, best-in-class team.
• Accompany colleagues to client meetings
• With guidance, provide space planning that accurately reflects the Program, functional
requirements and design considerations of the project.
• Prepare documentation for the selection, specification, procurement and installation of FFE
fixtures, furnishings and equipment.
• Prepare Contract Documents (plans, elevations, sections, details and schedules) in AutoCAD.
• A degree or diploma from a CIDA accredited Interior Design program
• At least 5 years’ experience working with a recognized Interior Design or Architectural firm
• Active or Intern membership with IDIBC (or other relevant regulatory body)
• Attained, or are working towards attaining your NCIDQ certification
• Attained, or are working towards attaining your LEED Green Associate certification
• Sound knowledge of AutoCAD, REVIT, Windows (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint), and Spexx;
as well as a host of 3D graphic programs such as 3Ds Max, Sketch-up, Photoshop, InDesign,
• Solid experience and portfolio of diverse creative projects (from school or employment) with
emphasis in Hospitality and Residential design
For more information about our firm please visit http://www.bharchitects.com