Mar 17 - The Onni Group
Job Title: Intermediate Interior Designer
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with offices in Toronto, Los Angeles and Chicago. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the Interior Design team in Vancouver as an Intermediate Interior Designer. The ideal candidate is professional, detail-oriented, a creative thinker and has strong drafting, construction detailing and space planning abilities.
• Responsible for overseeing the day to day design oriented activities of several of our many
• Product types: multi-family residential, townhomes, single family, office, hotel and mixed
• Space planning responsibilities include: units, common area design and amenities
• Responsible for suite specifications, including, conducting market research to determine
established standards within specific markets, specifying finish, plumbing, lighting and
appliance packages for suites within established budgets and negotiating and securing
costs from suppliers
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements:
• 3 years minimum Interior Design industry experience with diverse project types preferred
• Interior Design training (drafting, construction detailing and space planning)
Please note that we offer competitive pay and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
Please visit http://www.onni.com/about/careers/ to see the full description and for application details. *