Mar 17 - Curve Interiors
INTERMEDIATE INTERIOR DESIGNER-Curve Interiors
Curve Interiors is a boutique interior design firm located in Tsawwassen. We focus on residential and small commercial projects.
We are a growing design firm looking for passionate, creative people to work with us. Our work environment is open and collaborative, we have a flexible schedule, and our designers are able to split there time between our office and their own home office.
- 3 Years experience minimum
- Able to work well on their own and in a team environment
- Outgoing, Fun and Personable
- Organized and detail oriented
- Creative/not afraid to share ideas
- Passionate about interior design
- Drafting proficiency in AutoCAD
- Photoshop, Sketchup, Microsoft word, Excel, Power point
- Drivers License and access to a car
Designers who have written their NCIDQ or are graduates of a CIDA Accredited Interior Design Program looking to gain the experience required to write the NCIDQ exam, will be given special consideration.
What the role involves:
- Contribute to the design development of projects from conceptual design & permit drawings
- Manage project team, including coordination with consultants and the construction team
- Production of a full set of permit drawings and construction drawings in an accurate and
- Strong Graphic and presentation skills and experience with Photoshop, Power point and
- Client Meetings and Presentations (must have confidence to deal with clients)
- Knowledge of British Columbia Building Codes
How to apply
Intermediate Interior Designer
Please include a cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio.