Mar 14 - Christopher Bozyk Architects Ltd.
CHRISTOPHER BOZYK ARCHITECTS LTD.
Intermediate - Senior Interior Designer
Christopher Bozyk Architects is a medium sized firm that provides high quality Interior Design, Architecture and Planning. Our work is mainly commercial, mixed use, tech-industrial and bio-medical. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
• Minimum of 8 years experience
• Registration or ability to be registered with the I.D.I.B.C.
• Skilled in Revit
• Experienced with small and large projects
• Working knowledge of B.C. Building Code
• Proficiency in verbal and written English is essential
• Minimum 4 years experience as an Interior Designer in North America
• Conceptual and design development
• Creating refined design concepts and conducting client presentations
• Preparing contract documents
• Managing project co-ordination
• Doing contract administration
If you are interested in joining a collaborative team with the opportunity to advance, please submit your resume in pdf, to include: cover letter; C.V.; references and samples of work to:
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.